Lead Technical Analyst (Finance)
The Lead Technical Analyst (Finance) will oversee the data reporting needs of the Variable Compensation team, to ensure the accurate and efficient delivery of variable compensation payments, statements, as well as data mining, analysis and management reporting. In this role you will consult with external & internal partners to ensure automation of data feeds, accuracy of payment, accrual calculations and reporting of new products, companies and sales plans.
You are great at:
• Analytical Reporting - Utilizing your deep knowledge of systems and data to create analytical reports on plan performance, accrual accuracy and plan demographics.
• System Administration - Primary resource for analysis, management, and maintenance of our Variable Compensation & Internal Financial Systems. Identify, support and implement system improvements and to maximize system usage and design, build and test different configurations to ensure compliance and integrity of data.
• Plan Analysis - Completing analysis on new and amended variable compensation plans, ensuring compliance with vendor system capabilities.
• Operational Excellence - Updating system formulas, plan documents, report templates, and customizing to meet customer needs.
• Quality Assurance Management - Developing test plans, test cases and overseeing testing activities.
• Variable Compensation Project Lead - Providing guidance on system issues, upcoming changes, data feeds and analytics.
• Vendor Management - Working closely with the vendor to understand and influence upcoming releases and to ensure resolution to reported issues
• Training & Support - Consulting with and supporting team members on system issues and upcoming system changes.
What it takes:
• 5+ years of Business Analysis/Quality Assurance experience with systems.
• Technical knowledge of BI interfaces, SQL queries, complex formulas in Excel.
• Knowledge of business analysis methodologies, IT quality assurance and project management.
• A love affair of all things data, with the ability to take large amounts of disjointed data and amalgamate into critical business information & reporting.
• Systems implementations or large-scale project experience which include quality assurance audits.
• Experience in Xactly or any compensation system, SAP, salesforce.com is an asset.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and presentation).
• Experience communicating at with senior partners, across functional areas with technical data.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with experience working with sensitive and confidential information.
• Self-driven & organized, an ability to balance multiple projects while fostering relationships with internal and external partners.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.