Inbound Marketing Specialist
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as an Inbound Marketing Specialist based in Kitchener, Ontario.
About the role
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. Reporting to the head of marketing, this role will be joining our growing marketing and sales team.
The right candidate will have a winning mix of inbound marketing experience, proven ability to develop campaigns to drive leads and funnel conversions, solid analytical skills to measure, optimize, and report on the effectiveness of programs, and technical skills to quickly adopt new trends and solutions.
- You’re a flexible and versatile marketer with a minimum of 3 years experience shaping and executing a company’s lead gen strategy
- Co-ordinate and execute multi-touch, integrated demand generation programs using a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels, SEO, and ABM tactics
- Experience with online marketing channels including keywords (Google Ads/AdWords), display, retargeting (eg. AdRoll), and amplification
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics, and demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
When applying, tell us a story in your cover letter: What was the most successful marketing project you've ever worked on — and what made it so successful?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Tony Vlismas.