Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer
As a key member of our growing multi-disciplinary Engineering team you will take ownership of new and existing hardware designs for our brushless AC motor controllers and supporting peripherals - we want to accelerate the EV market and get people excited about getting on their bike (or tractor, ATV, scooter, motorcycle... even their mower!) again.
You will act as technical lead and demonstrate expertise in all aspects of power management and power bridge design whether from low-powered 200 W products up to high powered 20 kW battery operated vehicles.
You have extensive experience with PCB, circuit and schematic layout and design including analysis, troubleshooting and debugging; mixed embedded processors and industrial communication protocols, RF testing, emissions and compliance.
You actively follow emerging technologies and are adept at researching, understanding and incorporating them into new designs.
· 5-10 years’ relevant experience, with recent EV industry a plus
· A technical undergraduate degree in Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience with advanced PCB, circuit and schematic layout and design
· Familiarity with RF emissions/susceptibility testing and compliance
· Knowledge about electronics manufacturing and Design for Manufacturing best practices
· Proficiency with Altium, or alternate tool, for schematic entry and PCB layout
· Excellent technical documentation skills
· A skilled and effective multi-tasker who can easily adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
· An organized, self-starter equally at ease whether working independently or collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Disciplined and focused on achieving high quality results