Dev-Ops and Automation Engineer
As a member of the QA team reporting to Dev-Ops Test Automation Lead, this position is a contributor to deliver robust and reliable software for our embedded systems, software and cloud solutions.
The DevOps/Test Automation Engineer exhibits knowledge and experience in designing and implementing custom test automation frameworks and harnesses, building and executing libraries of test automation scripts and providing reports, analysis and recommendations based on the test execution results. As this role, the DevOps/Test Automation Engineer not only is involved in test automation developments but also is heavily involved in implementing CI/CD system. Strong problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a sharp attention to details are required for this position.
- Work with the QA and Engineering teams to build, implement, maintain and support test automation and CI/CD environments, frameworks and harnesses
- Build and configure new utilities and interfaces to support testing activities
- Developing and optimizing automated test cases with continuous improvements in coverage and efficiency
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Participate in Scrums and various team meeting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Three years of hands on test automation experience (including planning, executing and debugging)
- Working knowledge of QNX or another embedded operating system
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Understanding of both front-end and back-end web technologies (HTTP, AJAX, XML, JSON and CSS)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
- Ability to work under tight timelines - must be able to prioritize and multitask
- Strong and effective communication skills (both written and oral)
- Meticulous with a sharp attention to details
- Experience with Linux, Windows server, containers and Virtual machine
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the molexcareers.com webpage.