Control Center Team Manager
Position: Control Center Team Manager
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence, SSIMWAVE is built on our Emmy®Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment, and Multichannel Video Programming Distribution industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control, and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video. Join our profitable scale-up with opportunities for career growth in both depth and breadth of experience.
You are passionate about making the complex simple – for your customers and team. You thrive in a highly intellectual agile, scaling environment that challenges you to deliver the best. You care intensely about delivering results to our customers and you are driven to achieve targets and identify new opportunities to satisfy their current and future needs. Your can-do attitude and team player approach reflects our culture and desire to be amazing!
Here’s what you can expect to take care of:
- Responsible for overseeing technical support, leading day-to-day customer care, operations, escalations, ticketing and communications with all customers and internal departments
- Responsible for customer deployments
- Streamline deployment processes to support scalable growth of deployments
- Build customer success team, tools and processes that are scalable for global growth
- Hire, train, mentor and develop Tier 1 / Tier 2 people resources
- Provide leadership and coordination on project work and workloads of the Customer Success Team
- Ensure that the Customer Success Team adheres to the timely and satisfactory completion of pending requests and/or issue escalation requirements that meet or exceed SLA’s.
- Manage the troubleshooting of major issues ensuring appropriate monitoring tools are implemented
- Work with the Sales, Product and Engineering teams to understand our customer’s journey and identify scalable and effective ways to maximize customer satisfaction
- Develop best practices and process improvements for deployment and customer support.
- Understand customer business goals and objectives, and establish yourself and team as product experts and trusted advisors by providing exceptional customer service/experience
- Assist new customers to quickly identify potential issues, resolve them and/or escalate them appropriately to ensure positives experiences as they onboard
- Manage regular check-ins with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide monthly reports on customer success metrics as well as identify and propose realistic opportunities to resolve identified issues.
- Provide updates and communicate with the Product Management team on new customer needs and suggestions to align with the new product roadmap.
You’ll bring the following qualifications and skills with you:
- 5+ years experience in in Customer Success and/or Support Manager with experience building teams, processes and procedures in both early stage and scaling organizations.
- Previous NOC experience in SaaS and hosted environments
- Adept at people management, mentoring and coaching
- Establish programs and training to ensure all staff is acquiring the necessary skill sets to perform their job functions and meet both departmental and individual goals.
- Proven track record of increasing and retaining customer satisfaction and adoption
- Self-motivated, strategic thinking, and above average communicator in teams and across organizations.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical challenges and solutions in a simple and concise manner
- Experience in Agile environment and processes
- Passion for innovation, a desire to improve processes, and to work smarter, not harder.
- Comfortable and adaptable with change, with experimenting, and with trying new ideas.
- Demonstrated success coordinating efforts across cross-functional business areas to support customer initiatives
- Exceptionally organized with an ability to define and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience using CRM and ticketing systems (i.e. Jira, Salesforce)
- Post-Secondary education in technical field of study
- Excellent customer service skills, and high degree of emotional intelligence
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to excel under pressure
- Ability to define and meet deadlines, work under pressure, and build/maintain productive customer relationships
We thank all applicants but only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.