Transform the way the world runs networks
In your role as a Services Operations Manager you’ll be part of a dynamic team supporting the Customer Success organization globally. This role is critical to the success and effectiveness and result of professional services projects and team members. You will be responsible to help facilitate the efficient management and execution of resource planning and order management across the team as it relates to ongoing global professional services projects. Success in this role will be achieved through leveraging data analytics, a keen attention to details and practices, as well maintaining and communicating system information. This position has a large impact in revenue generation, efficiency of the services delivery and team member growth and match to skills and aptitude.
- Project and Portfolio reporting, dashboards, and follow-up project creation, maintenance, updates
- Lead internal programs related to the Customer Success organization initiatives
- Drive and preserve project delivery consistency (e.g. process adherence and tracking, standardized work and revenue prioritization)
- Prioritize resourcing demands with regions around the world based on a variety of parameters including by not limited to: revenue forecast and demands, customer escalations and strategic business goals
- Propel the project management community and terms of efficient delivery execution and continuous improvements
- Facilitate necessary internal and external meetings and prepare necessary status reports to ensure project tasks are being completed in a timely fashion
- Analysis and ‘what-if’ scenario planning for the portfolio
- Ability to adapt and pivot a strategy or decision based on urgent escalation or change in goal
What Skills You Bring
- 5 years of resource management or related experience
- Proficient in SAP, Salesforce, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Project management experience an asset
- Networking and technical understanding an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is vital
- A demonstrated willingness to learn
- Desire to improve on a daily basis
- Customer service acumen
- Exception problem solving capabilities
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Daily lunch delivery services
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks
Sandvine Applicant Data Protection Authorization
Thank you for your interest in Sandvine. In order to consider you for possible employment with Sandvine, we need to collect and process some of your personal data. Please read the following Sandvine Data Protection Authorization and provide your consent to collect and process your personal information for employment consideration. Your data will be retained by Sandvine in our global recruitment system located in Canada for a period of five years.
The information you are submitting to Sandvine is considered personal information and may be protected by worldwide data protection laws, including but not limited to the Canadian PIPEDA and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Sandvine takes data privacy compliance very seriously and is committed to compliance with all applicable privacy laws. Sandvine requires your permission to collect, process, use, store, and share your personal information, as well as transfer this information to our recruitment system. Sandvine will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with or to third parties for their personal use without your consent. Access to your data will be strictly limited to Sandvine’s Staffing Operations, Recruitment Personnel, Sandvine Hiring Managers, and relevant employees selected to conduct employment interviews. Any individual requiring access to your personal data as part of his/her job responsibilities is trained on data privacy laws and held accountable for compliance.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this authorization, including providing consent to collect your personal data for the purpose of potential employment or an internship with Sandvine. We will not be able to accept applications otherwise.
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
More search results
Implementations Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Core Avionics & Industrial (Canada) Inc.
Head, Cyber Security Strategy, Risk Management an…
Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Virtual CIO (Client Success Manager / Virtual CIO…
CopperTree Solutions Inc