Regional Sales Manager, Western US and Canada territory
At Metalumen we all work together as a dedicated team, solutions-focused and devoted to achieving the needs of our customers. We always strive to be the best we can be, as we are confident that our employees can make the impossible possible.
Once you step through the front doors of Metalumen you will quickly become part of our family, a close-knit community, that is built on a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement, and innovation.
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager, Western US and Canada territory
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager you would be responsible for increasing sales and growing the business through effective management of designated territories and physical visits to agents and customer sites. You will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with agents/customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
Aside from working with the great people who make up the Metalumen team, we also offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Great compensation/benefits package
- Education and training reimbursement
- Recreational reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
- Social events throughout the year
- Defines and execute an overall sales strategy for assigned region
- Obtain sales results in line with annual budgets/targets
- Own, develop and manage agent and client relationships
- Regularly educate, inform and support agents and their personnel
- Drive regional growth initiatives, including planning and execution
- Accurately track activities and pipeline, for regularly scheduled weekly and monthly meetings, presentations to management and colleagues
- Accurately prepare and present forecasts
- Collect market and competitive intelligence and trends, including inputs feeding back into product development
- Obtain support from management and resources across the Metalumen organization for specific regional initiatives
- Develop and grow to be the external Metalumen Ambassador
What makes you an ideal candidate
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a technical sales role
- Minimum of 2 years lighting industry knowledge, preferably in sales (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Business Degree or College Business Diploma preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work cross-functionally across organizational barriers, accepting ownership for processes and outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated priority and time management skills
Bonus points for
- Salesforce experience
- Up to 50% travel expected, including overnight
We sincerely thank all applicants for the interest in this position, however due to the volume of the resumes, we will contact only candidates that closely match the requirements of the position.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Ontario Human Rights Code, Metalumen is committed to providing inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Please notify Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org of any accommodation you may require.