Graphic Designer + Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades superstar who can champion our brand across our two customer segments of professional athletics and hospitals/clinical. If you love problem solving and learn quickly consider applying.
• Create and design product info packages, as well as digital and print material.
• Work with our sales team to edit and organize webinars and podcasts with notable customers.
• Coordinate event logistics for trade shows, recruitment, industry and internal events. You will coordinate the event process from idea to completion, including using a given budget to creatively drive booth traffic and increase our company's brand awareness at events. (including digital/print advertisements, swag, and interactive booth activities).
• Measure and report performance of projects to implement data-driven improvements. This includes evaluating the success of past events and implementing new ideas to improve future events.
• Represent our brand identity while communicating with various businesses, vendors, and trade shows.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
What You’ll Need:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills. You’re able to manage multiple projects independently and are highly detail-oriented.
• Creativity to think outside-of-the-box. You have a mindset for continuous innovation and challenging the status quo.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’re passionate about creating valuable business relationships.
• An analytical mindset. Data excites you! You’re eager to measure and track KPIs to improve marketing projects.
• Mastery of social media strategy, analytics and management across all platforms.
• Problem solving skills with a detail-oriented mindset. Whenever something goes wrong, you are able to remain calm under pressure and solve the issue quickly. You embrace change in a rapidly evolving environment.
• Excellent project management skills. You’re able to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts. You want to work for a small team in a fast-paced environment.
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Photography, Videography, motion graphics and editing skills
If you thrive on solving tough marketing challenges and want to have an impact on disrupting the medtech industry, we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply to Alexa Roeper by April 9th, 2019.