You’re an administrative professional with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills. You have experience supporting senior/ C-level executives. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage and prioritize numerous and varied tasks. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and quick response times whenever needed. You understand the importance of precision and follow-through and enjoy being the go-to person for help and support.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, and travel
- Draft and respond to email communications on executive’s behalf
- Prepare agendas, briefings, presentations, and meeting notes
- Participate in and document meetings by proxy
- Liaise with other leaders and employees on the executive’s behalf
- Assist with expenses, bookkeeping, and financial filings
- Facilitate contract execution and management
- Triage and manage correspondence
- Work with the Culture and Talent Team on recruiting and interview coordination
- Work with the Administrative Team on catering, meetings, and events
- Support some personal tasks and assignments as required / needed
- Other responsibilities as needed
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a relevant field of study
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience as an executive assistant
- Experience in a startup environment an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps / Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and to take initiative
- Flexible availability
- Willingness to wear multiple hats
Bonus points for:
- Experience as an executive assistant to a C-level executive
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
North, formerly Thalmic Labs, builds products that change the way we see and engage with our world. North’s latest product, Focals, are custom-built glasses with a display only the wearer can see. Focals let you see texts, get turn-by-turn directions, check the weather, request an Uber, ask Alexa, and more — seamlessly and immediately. Founded in 2012, North has grown to a world-leading team of engineers, researchers, designers, and creators committed to building a future where technology is there when you need it and gone when you don’t, hidden by design.