ISU Corp Award Winning Process, Leaders in People’s Empowerment through Innovation and Software Development
ISU Corp fosters a culture of professional growth, so there is a world of possibilities stemming from this role.
Join our team! Forecast a fulfilling career with us!
We are an award winning tech company, specializing in custom software solutions. Headquartered in Kitchener-Waterloo, ON, ISU Corp combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
We are currently looking for a responsible independent individual to fill the role of Personal Assistant to professionally and confidentiality manage the call-in, reception, scheduling, file creation and personal assistance to the CEO of our company.
Applicants must possess the following training and skill set:
Your general approach:
- You must have well developed verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude in interacting with clients with a strong use of soft skills.
- High personal and professional standards.
- Skill in applying personal and professional boundaries
- Ability to build and sustain positive professional relationships with clients
- Detail oriented in the preparation of reports and communications
- Anticipate the needs of the front end running of the office
- Schedule flexibility with weekends and/or evenings and mornings.
- Organize/develop/learn any necessary ideas and/or projects through research and training.
- Managing and replying to client emails. Including obtaining new clients Via email.
- Handling communication with various clients via email and phone.
- Preparing and organizing company meetings and schedules.
Your use of technology:
- Be adept with computer software, browsers and operating systems.
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Facebook and Social media
Strong Organization skills:
- Able to perform data entry and manage team calendars.
- Ability to organize client files
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and events.
Strong Time Management Skills:
- Fantastic organization abilities, ability to focus and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accurately plan and execute your tasks in a timely way.
- Able to multi-task and apply creative thinking
- Be resourceful in exploring options and solutions.
Job Types: Full-time internship, Contract
- College degree or in the last year, of Business programs or equivalent is a plus
- Consideration will be given to those on the last year of University/College
- Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge, ON (Preferred)
- English with others as an asset (Required)