The Lead Generation Specialist will be in charged of generating new leads, monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall goals. Additional responsibilities include working to maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management, as well as conducting data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions to the CEO. As the Lead Generation Specialist, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once. You are results oriented and driven to help grow the business. In addition to being able to work independently, we are looking for someone resourceful and creative
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating new leads from outbound telemarketing
- Pre-qualifying leads in order to make the sales funnel more efficient
- Ensure that the leads are high quality and pre-sold on the services of the company
- Deliver and work the highest quality leads
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
Qualifications and Skills
- University or College educated in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years working in a marketing role, or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of content marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research
- Comfortable making cold calls
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, Ability to adapt and problem solve
- Technically savvy, excellent communicator, and eager to improve processes
Job type: Full time Intership
Reference # 030842019LG