Part-Time Office Coordinator for High Growth Startup
At Schema App, we are passionate about helping our customers succeed in the area of Schema Markup, the advanced SEO strategy that makes reviews, prices, images, etc pop up in organic search results. To help us on this mission, we are looking for an enthusiastic and super organized office coordinator.
Do you love getting things done? Do you love making sure things are organized? Are you detail oriented?
You will be responsible for taking care of our team, our office, and our leaders. You will get the chance to work directly with our CEO and COO, and supporting our team.
What does a typical day look like?
Your days will contain a mix of activities that are essential to our business. This includes metrics management, record keeping, invoicing, mail management, social media, customer progress reports, researching vendors, helping source things for our new office, finding phenomenal food for team lunches, posting to social media, all while staying powered up by tasty snacks.
Where we need your help:
There are three key areas we need support:
- You will help us be organized. This includes helping our cofounders do record keeping (employee contracts up to date, asset management, bookkeeping, cheque preparation/printing/sending, make sure everyone has taken security policy training, grant metrics reporting, travel coordination, and mail management.
- You will keep our office is humming. We run out of stuff occasionally :). We need help making sure we have coffee, snacks, kitchen/bath supplies (like toilet paper). You will make sure desks are ready for new team members. We have a new floor that isn’t setup yet, so need to oversee vendors, pick decorations, coordinate contractors, etc. We also like to get our team stuff when we hit milestones, but need someone to manage the process. Bi-weekly you would order lunch on Mondays. Answer the phone
- You track and share our awesomeness. Marketing and Sales Support: Social Media Posting, and Metrics Reporting: Monthly company metrics, help prep monthly meetings.
Your Super Powers:
- You love checking things off your list.
- You are really organized.
- You like working on a variety of tasks.
- You are awesome at communicating and figuring out what help you need to the job done.
- You love to help others.
- Motivated, positive attitude, eager to learn, strong work ethic
- Passionate about working for a startup
- Like Burritos and/or coffee.
- Love to work downtown in the funky New Petrie Building, 15 Wyndham Street North, Guelph, Ontario.
This role is part-time (2 days a week) on contract, with the opportunity to grow into a more permanent role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send resume and your unique ability to Martha van Berkel, CEO Schema App – firstname.lastname@example.org.