Associate Full Stack Software Engineer (Evergreen)
- $70K to $80K base salary plus Bonus 7%
- Job Function
- Software Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 80,000 - 99,000
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Associate Full Stack Software Engineer
The Group Benefits team is looking for passionate Associate Full Stack Software Engineers with an engineering mindset and a zeal for designing, developing and improving cool software products. You thrive on delivering resilient and scalable applications, with a focus on continuous delivery and agile principles. Creativity in solving problems is your strength. You are always learning by using new tools and technologies. Communicating effectively is what you do!
We're not who you think we are!
We're not some stuffy, old insurance company. We're a technology-driven financial institution with a mission: “Decisions made easier. Lives made Better” and a new focus - transforming to a digital customer-centric leader. We are all in with Agile, modern tools and processes. We have no speed limit for this transformation! Get on board quickly, before this opportunity speeds past!
We need someone with the following qualifications:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in
- Other desired areas of expertise:
- Web Services, API, Microservices
- Oracle, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Jenkins, Concourse, Docker, SonarQube, Artifactory, BlackDuck
- Git for source control
- Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Kafka, Nifi is a bonus
- Promote agile principles and methodologies
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions
What Work Will I be Doing?
We are in the process of transforming, and we’re looking for passionate engineers to learn and grow with us! Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with agile team members to come up with solutions to problems
- Delivering on requirements for new and existing clients
- Developing new solutions and maintaining existing ones
- Helping to continuously improve tooling and processes
- Participating in peer reviews
- Enjoying your job!
Am I Right for the Job?
We're looking for passionate, motivated individuals to join our team's exciting journey as we grow, pioneer, and innovate. Experience with any or all the tools and technologies we use is a huge plus, but don't let one of those list items deter you! If you're excited by the notion of joining a team that is going to disrupt, make a name for itself, and have fun doing it, we want to hear from you!