Customer Success Manager
Maplesoft is a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching. Maple is math software that combines the world's most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Maple's powerful mathematics engine allows students to analyze, explore, visualize and solve complex mathematical problems.
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to lead a small global Support team and round out our Customer Success organization.
In this role, you will take our Support team to the next level by building an organization that is proactive in its approach to customer support. You will develop and execute a strategy that will allow you to distill and translate customer insights into tangible actions.
You understand that each support request is an opportunity to engage with the customer and learn more about the challenges or opportunities that exist for them and their organization. As a result, you never shy away from picking up the phone to speak directly to the customer.
This is a cross-functional role where you will work with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management and R&D organizations to drive the changes needed to improve customer experience and account health.
- Lead, coach and mentor an international support team to effectively and proactively manage all first and second line customer issues.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure a streamlined and positive experience for our customers.
- Assume ownership of our Salesforce and Zendesk systems and connect these systems so we have more visibility into how our customers are doing.
- Tap into the Zendesk analytics system to build a dashboard that allows us to measure the effectiveness of our support against KPIs and measure customer support trends.
- Collaborate with others to build an alert system to help us understand account health and drive proactive customer outreach.
- Develop an FAQ system that will allow customers to self-serve while also enabling the support team to more effectively serve our customers.
- Work longer term to develop and implement a plan to help our resellers offer better technical support to their customers.
- Liaise closely with the product launch committee to ensure that our systems for delivering product are set up correctly and designed for optimal customer experience.
- Proven success in leading a team.
- Experience in a proactive function, such as support analyst, support engineer, customer success manager, or implementation specialist.
- Technical background with a degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering.
- Experience working in Zendesk and Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with, or exposure to, Maple would be an asset.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides a Corporate Concierge Service, a Health & Wellness Program and an Onsite, Fully Equipped Fitness Facility.