Account Service Executive
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career at an exciting, dynamic company? CARFAX Canada is actively searching for two Account Service Executives. If you’re a team-oriented person that’s committed to providing excellent customer service, this could be the perfect position for you!
Why CARFAX Canada?
We’re the best at data; that’s why we’re Canada’s choice for detailed vehicle information. We’ve been growing for over 18 years and we know that our incredible team is what’s driven us forward, so we like to keep them incredible. The CARFAX Canada kitchen is always stocked with fresh, organic fruit, not to mention a wide range of coffee options. We offer social events like pub nights and disc golf, and wellness initiatives like in-house yoga and massage! We also have RRSP matching and an amazing benefits program, so you won’t have to worry about things like vision, dental, physiotherapy etc. On top of all that, we invest in the future of our employees – we have a comprehensive leadership training program and each team member has their own professional development budget, so they can continually build their skillsets. Plus, we support our community by participating in group volunteer opportunities and donating to the causes that matter to our team. So why work at CARFAX Canada? Because life’s too short not to work somewhere awesome.
CARFAX Canada is looking for two Account Service Executive to join our growing Customer Service team! Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidates will be team-oriented and excel at phone-based customer service. They will be trouble-shooters who thrive on providing exceptional customer service and are passionate about solving problems.
These are both full-time positions based in CARFAX Canada’s London, Ontario head office.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email and chat-based platforms for multiple customer channels
- Initiate and complete the investigation process of any queries that cannot be addressed by an Account Service Executive – this requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate closely with multiple departments at CARFAX Canada including sales, accounting and product management
Educating and Advising:
- Provide value-added advice and information for multiple product offerings
- Educate customers about product offerings and information
- Promote our current products on an as-needed basis
- Fill customer orders
- Miscellaneous administrative-based duties as required
Education, skill and experience required:
- Post-secondary education
- Prior customer service experience required, ideally one year or more, of successful phone-based account management experience
- A proven background demonstrating your desire to serve
- Experience in the automotive-space an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is considered an asset
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
CARFAX Canada’s core values are: Be the solution, embrace change, commit and deliver, and powered by passion. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP match program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax Applications will be accepted until March 18, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.