Fibernetics is looking for an ambitious and results driven Vice-President of Commercial Revenue to lead the growth of our NEWT Business Services division. Reporting to the President of Fibernetics, the VP of Commercial Revenue will be responsible for developing strategic sales plans that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction. This role requires prior experience in sales planning, quota setting and management, and sales process optimization. The VP of Commercial Revenue will have about 15 reports (direct and in-direct) on their team.
NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up.
Ways You Contribute
• Continuously develop and put into effect programs to increase sales and profitability.
• Generate and report on KPI’s for every sales channel (direct and in-direct).
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and manage marketing initiatives to increase sales.
• Continuously look to improve intra and interdepartmental sales processes.
• Define, manage, and take accountability for the quotas of our sales channels.
• Mentor, coach, and manage the performance of the outside sales reps and lead generators.
• Collaborate with other member of the Senior Management team to achieve strategic goals.
• 10+ successful years of experience in a sales leadership role.
• Experience with sales in a complex technology setting.
• Analytical and process-oriented, with a strong understanding of sales metrics.
• Strong managerial background including effective coaching and feedback.
• Passionate about developing the skills of sales professionals.
• Confident, assertive, and the drive to exceed sales goals.
Bonus Points For
• Telecommunications, ISP, or PBX experience.
• Experience optimizing sales processes for expansion into new regions.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
• Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you.
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and complete the required online questionnaire. Click here to complete the questionnaire or go to http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=FIBERNETICS-VPCRSL
Let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in!