GamerLink is seeking a creative, energetic, enthusiastic tryhard who is ready to turn their dreams into memes. This highly motivated individual will run the front lines of interaction with the GamerLink app’s community.
We’re building the next best thing in gaming, a place for gamers to call home! If you’re excited about our vision then read on!
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop/distribute engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate conversations with our community.
- Interacting with the community and the content they are sharing on a daily basis.
- Know your audience: who they are, how they interact and speak their language.
- Be positive, helpful, and know when to slip in a good meme :)
- Become a content machine; creating and distributing content across the most popular game hubs in the app.
- Effectively moderate the game hub communities within the app.
- Constantly improving on creating a vibrant, welcoming and positive community.
- Always represent the company, its people, and its products with the utmost integrity.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be well versed in online game etiquette, and be genuinely interested in assisting and engaging with the community.
- Loves to game!
Bonus points for:
- Experience working on a video game website, fan site, or producing game-related content.
- Existing presence and experience on major gaming forums or social platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of competitive games and esports.
GamerLink is a place where you can build your career with a seat at the table. Being a startup we're still a small team and are always looking for contribution at the highest level.
Why join us?
- Casual work environment
- Community lunches served up by the team, are you our next iron chef? :)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly game night!
- We offer an environment where you can have fun and truly be a part of the squad
Apply if you’re interested in full-time, part-time or co-op/graduating soon!