Connectivity is critical to the success of today’s organizations. It’s our vision to deliver reliable connectivity anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held, and ‘Great Place to Work’ certified. Want to learn more? Reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Corporate Services Specialist for an exciting opportunity with our People and Culture team. This entry-level position is based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the VP, People and Culture, with ample opportunity for growth.
If you are someone who loves helping others, has loads of initiative, a positive attitude and great follow through skills, this could be an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a talented team, in a fun, fast-paced, late-stage start-up environment.
- Manage visitors and respond to general inquiries, providing a professional and courteous experience for all guests
- Process all regular incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure office is tidy and hazard free
- Assists with meeting room scheduling and helps prepare meeting rooms prior to large, external meetings
- Manage all facilities requests, including coordination with property manager(s) and facilities related contractors on-site
- Order office supplies, kitchen supplies, and catering as required
- Administer the security system and provide access to employees and contractors as required
- Work with the People and Culture team on workspace planning and desk set up for new hires and seating adjustments
- Maintains all bulletin boards (H+S safety postings included), fire extinguishers and first aid kits
- Assist in the planning and execution of our exciting internal company social events, town hall meetings, AGM and Board of Director Meetings as required
- Accurately supports on the entry of Purchase Orders and other team expense records management
- Acts as the first point of contact for all Corporate travel related questions and concerns, manages our travel system and supports on group travel bookings
- Refills kitchen snacks and produce on a daily basis
- Assists with filing and employee file audits as needed
- Manages relationships with coffee vendors and facilities cleaning services
- Supports on the development of Company communications, as required
- Administers pieces of the onboarding process for new hires (scheduling, security, systems based training)
- Executive level support provided to the broader Executive Leadership Team, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail while multitasking.
- Self-motivated with ability to quickly evaluate alternatives.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external partners/vendors.
- Able to work successfully as both an individual contributor as well as in a team environment.
- Great sense of humour is a must
- A passion for all things gnome related would be helpful
- 0-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, administrative focused role
- Previous corporate services experience would be an asset, but not necessary. We’re happy to help you grow into the role
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree desired but not required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when managing sensitive information/ data
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at email@example.com.