Marketing Manager - B2B Content and Demand Generation
What we’re hoping you will achieve… (circa 2021) two years from now.
Your potential story, two years from now……. We’d like to thank you for your contributions in advancing the state of urban transportation. You leveraged RideCo’s success with early adopter clients to build data-rich content and marketing campaigns aimed at multi-national fleet operators and public transit agencies. Due to your efforts transportation operators worldwide now understand how demand-responsive, dynamically routed vehicles can solve their urban mobility challenges. This growing market awareness quadrupled the adoption of RideCo’s ‘dynamic shuttle’ platform with fleet operators and public transit agencies. Passengers now wait less, walk less, make fewer transfers, get to their destinations quicker, and live happier lives. Here are some of your specific contributions:
- Developed a series of blog posts, case studies and webinars based on the results from our early adopter clients. Your compelling narrative and data-rich content explained how our ‘dynamic shuttle’ platform solves first & last mile access problems. You marketed the case studies/webinars through digital channels to various customer segments. These efforts culminated in the content being viewed by transportation operators that collectively move more than 100 million passengers daily. The resulting market awareness grew our sales funnel 5-fold.
- Spent time in-market understanding passenger transportation challenges faced by modern fleet operators in both public and private sectors. You identified the strongest pain points and fastest paths to grow revenues. You applied these insights to enhance the company’s market segmentation and customer acquisition strategy, resulting in 2x shorter sales cycles and higher value contracts.
- Collaborated with a multi-disciplinary team to write and publish e-books/white papers tailored to individual market segments on best practices for on-demand shared-rides services. These best practices documents were widely shared among transportation planners and operators, and created a new lexicon of operating metrics used to evaluate dynamic transit services. Through these initiatives you enhanced RideCo’s brand as an innovator in the industry.
- Assisted the business development team in preparing proposals to public transit agencies, ensuring that the materials struck a good balance between being content rich and concise.
- Developed a repeatable demand generation ‘playbook’. Built a team of marketers to execute the playbook in different market segments and geographic regions, resulting in 5x revenue growth.
We can’t wait until 2021. Now Back to Today. If you’d like this story to be yours, apply now.
Who we are
RideCo builds the best on-demand transit systems in the world. Fleet operators and public transit agencies in North America and Asia use RideCo’s cloud-based software platform to provide on-demand shared rides in dynamically routed buses, vans, and cars.
Have you experienced getting frustrated with public buses and switched to driving a car? What about being stuck in traffic while commuting to work solo-driving your car? Have you seen buses drive around in residential areas with very few passengers on-board and wondered how inefficient that seems to be? You’re likely aware of the first & last mile access challenges faced by transit hubs. We are solving these problems by re-imagining shared mobility. Imagine a world where vehicles have dynamic routes responsive to real-time trip demand. This ‘dynamic shuttle’ (or van /sedan) would pick you up, on-demand, at or near your doorstep and take you to your destination or transit hub. Along the way, it may pick-up other passengers going in your direction. Your experience will be seamless: less waiting, less walking, fewer transfers, shorter travel time, and timely pickups and drop-offs. RideCo’s ‘dynamic shuttle’ platform enables this seamless experience and low-cost shared rides for vehicle fleet operators and their passengers. By seamlessly moving more people in fewer vehicles we are catalyzing a generational shift in how people get around cities and towns. This means commuters spend less time in transit and more time doing what they enjoy.
Our clients include some of the world's largest fleet operators such as Grab and Los Angeles Metro. RideCo powers a diverse range of use cases today including residential/suburban travel, first-mile-last-mile for train stations, long-distance commuters, university campus, military base, corporate employee transport, and international airport. We are investing to scale up and capture the growing demand for on-demand shared rides solutions.
- Marketing experience: 2+ years, preferably in content development and B2B campaigns
- Excellent at producing and editing written content for a variety of marketing materials (blogs, webinars, website, case-studies, e-mails etc.)
- Comfortable with graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in digital marketing strategies (SEO, content marketing, e-mail campaigns)
- Startup company or consulting experience is an asset
- Education: Degree or diploma in business / marketing / economics or related discipline.
- Based in Waterloo, Ontario or willing to relocate
Competitive base salary + performance based bonus or stock options