Inside Sales Representative (Bi-lingual)
- HP Canada Co. (formerly PrinterOn)
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
We are looking for a dynamic bi-lingual individual with fantastic interpersonal skills to join our sales teams! The Inside Sales Representative will be supporting and/or selling within HP’s installed base as well as non-HP accounts for expanded wallet share and to achieve assigned product quota. You will help build customer confidence in HP’s remote sales capabilities, from procurement to senior levels of customer management. You will drive opportunities from qualification to close and promote the benefits of direct e-business transactions or inside business support to prospective customers.
- Closes sales on assigned products or assigned customers; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep.
- Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary.
- Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process.
- Execute opportunity and lead management.
- Establishes a professional working relationship with the client.
- Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value.
- Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand HP's Installed base.
- Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage.
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals.
- As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue.
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HP portfolio of products and services.
- Attains quarterly targets and annual quota.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor/Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in related field, preferable in IT.
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid telesales skills.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits knowledge of HP portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- Knows and understands HP's sales tools and processes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
About HP Canada Co.
HP Canada Co. creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. HP Canada is Canada’s most environmentally responsible IT company (www.hp.ca/environment) and is the only PC company on Canada’s Greenest employers list in 2018.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description may be amended at any time.
HP Canada Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Upon request by qualified candidates, accommodation of special needs may be considered during all stages of the selection process within the framework of the HP Accommodation Policy. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HP's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.