Technical Sales Support
- Client Outlook Inc.
- Location is flexible, see qualifications section
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
Client Outlook provides an environment where you can see your creativity and individual efforts contribute to the overall success of the company. We have a great team of people working on innovative software solutions and mobile applications.
We are looking for a dynamic Technical Sales Support person to join our team!
The Technical Sales Support contributes to Client Outlook’s success and growth by executing eUnity’s product positioning, messaging, and sales enablement strategies.
The Technical Sales Support will be customer and market facing. Understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of eUnity to meet those needs. The Technical Sales Support role will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the organization including Sales, R&D, executive team and Finance, as well as external stakeholders including customers, luminaries, partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Contribute to targeted sales campaigns to assist sales in positioning and selling existing and new product offerings and to accelerate adoption of new offerings to market
- Assist sales team on technical and clinical calls and on-site visits with current partners, end users, and / or any type of new prospects.
- Will need to be able to demo the product clinically in all aspects.
- Will also need to be able to provide deeper technical information to OEM customers and end users as it relates to the product’s various integration options, back-end architecture, DICOM/non-DICOM, imaging chain, hardware specifications, and how our implementation and hardware architecture can be designed into a site and/or work within an OEM’s architecture, etc.
- Responsible for coordination and responses for RFP submissions
- Gather market intelligence to identify new opportunities and trends
- Perform competitive analysis including business models, features, positioning, market share, and price
- Where applicable, provide content for marketing collateral such as website, brochures, case studies, etc.
- Participate in designing and executing internal and external communication campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team
- Be able to present, speak, demo, and evangelize both internally and externally the promotion of eUnity and it’s unique story.
At least 5 years successful experience in a leadership position in the medical software industry.
University degree or college diploma required
Please be prepared to cite specific examples of the following skills:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skill set
- Strong attention to detail and ability to bring customer satisfaction situations to a successful completion in a timely manner
- Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking, and priority-setting skills.
- Special Requirements/Conditions (overtime, travel, physical requirements, etc.): The position will require up to 60% travel and the ability to travel on short notice. A valid Canadian or USA passport is required.
- Deep understanding of the Hospital environment and clinical informatics
- Experience working with software for medical applications, PACS, DICOM / non-DICOM
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of an installation, including those about VPN, firewalls, mobile, IP addressing, etc.
- Clear understanding of Advanced Medical Terminology
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Cooperative and collaborative team player
- Located in Waterloo, Canada a major plus but residing in Canada is a minimum requirement. Only highly qualified candidates will be considered if based in the USA.
- Prior experience with sales and applications support for medical software a must