IT Operations Administrator
Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry works with industry leading Applicant Tracking System’s to deliver a complete talent acquisition solution to support today’s recruiting challenges. We are looking to add a IT Operations Administrator to our team. This role will work out of either or Richmond, BC or Kitchener, ON office. As a IT Operations Administrator you will be responsible for the ongoing monitoring, maintenance and administration of our SaaS production environments as well as working closely with our development and services organizations to resolve any technical issues.
- Ensure the proper running and administration of our SaaS Talemetry platform.
- Perform monitoring of all Talemetry applications, network and other related software that support our SaaS environment.
- Ensure that all issues are prioritized and completed according to our Service Level Agreements with our customers.
- Perform cloud deployments of our SaaS environment, as well as deployment of patches and hotfixes during scheduled maintenance windows.
- Perform scheduled maintenance work in a scheduled on-call rotation.
- Administer, and troubleshoot Linux based instances.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of internal systems; to help evolve cloud operations, automations, deployments, functionality and usability to support company requirements.
At least 1-2 years of experience in a directly related position such as Linux Administrator, Cloud Administrator, System Administrator or similar
- Experience with Linux server instances (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Bash)
- Experience monitoring web and database server performance. (Nagios, NewRelic)
- Experience with hands-on troubleshooting of Linux systems problems that includes capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability or high availability initiatives
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in in a computer science or related field an asset.