Senior/Intermediate QA Analyst - Enterprise Web
Reports To: Manager, Enterprise Web and Mobile Development
Department: IT Enterprise Digital Services
We are looking for an intermediate or a senior QA Analyst to join our team. You might be a good fit if you feel inspired by bringing new ideas forward while rolling up your sleeves to help in every aspect of project delivery. If you have passion and expertise in software quality, we want you to have an impact on our testing processes.
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with developers and testers to test web applications and manage defects
• Work proactively to constantly improve quality of web based application and ensuring functionality meets business needs and standards
• Participate in manual and ad-hoc testing of web applications and integrated systems.
• Design, develop and maintain automation test scripts using MS Visual Studio
• Contribute to the development and execution of test cases that measure application performance against benchmarks
• Ongoing investigation, diagnosis and debugging of software issues to enhance customer experience
• Performs other job-related duties and activities as requested.
What you’ll need:
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on software testing experience that includes; test case creation, test execution and defect tracking
• Understanding of and experience with multiple QA testing methodologies
• Prior experience with web automation using Selenium WebDriver and automation testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and experience with agile methodology
• Proven ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in order to achieve aggressive deadlines
• Exposure to test automation frameworks for mobile web applications such as Katalon would be an asset
• Experience in the insurance and financial services industry would be an asset
• A passion for quality and effectiveness
• Bachelor's degree or College diploma in Computer Science field.