Online Customer Experience Analyst
We are looking for a customer focused individual who thinks innovatively about customer strategies, is solution oriented, well versed with key CX data and analytics required for decision making, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves collaborating with various departments in identifying customer pain points and turning each part of a customer’s journey into a positive brand experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Strategic Initiatives (30%)
- Develop unique strategies based on new and emerging industry trends to improve overall customer’s experience, increase sales and conversion and help customers self-serve via websites and marketplaces
- Lead/Participate in various collaboration initiatives with other departments such as journey mapping or product workshops to identify customer pain points during customer journey and assist with creating solutions
- Research competitor products and websites and compile information for internal review
Customer Experience Reporting, Analysis and Solution Development (40%)
- On a weekly basis review key analytics/data such as Google Analytics data/bounce rates/video engagement statistics/conversion and cart abandonment rates/engagement rates etc. Based on data reviewed create analysis and solutions to further improve website and user experience, reduce customer call drivers, return rates and increase conversion
- Review ongoing initiatives such as product review generation across various platforms to evaluate how to increase reviews online
- Create customer surveys as required by applying best practices for customer surveys and data collection; compile and analyze data and provide recommendations to appropriate departments for improvements
New Initiatives & Projects (20%)
- Participate in projects as a stakeholder and complete project related tasks as assigned
- Lead new initiatives; coordinate communication on new initiatives to keep stakeholders informed on progress of new initiatives. Establish and manage relationships with existing and potential vendors as need be
Administration/Other Responsibilities (10%)
- Create and analyze reports as required to assist with decision making
- Effectively complete other duties as assigned
- Assist with product testing, website testing and providing feedback on user experience as required
- Maintain vendor relationships; create purchase orders as maybe required
The successful candidate requires:
- Relevant University degree or college diploma.
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing or customer experience role in a B2C company
- Proven experience leading initiatives independently
- Driven/Passionate about end user customer experience
- Experience and/or a keen interest and understanding of electronics
- You are proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are customer focused and have a thorough understanding of emerging customer trends
- You are an expert in Google Analytics (or similar tools) and have used google analytics data for decision making
- You are familiar with journey mapping and other related concepts and have experience using them to pin point various pain points in a customer’s journey
- You have a good understanding of NPS, CES or other related customer experience metrics
- You are organized, detail oriented and have excellent time management skills
- You are able to prioritize your tasks well and have strong sense of urgency towards completing tasks within allotted deadlines
- You are excellent at problem solving, critical thinking and creating solutions
- You are analytical, creative and data driven
- You collaborate well with multiple departments and have good interpersonal skills
- You have a positive attitude and are easily able to overcome challenges
- You can stay calm, composed and focused during stressful times
- You are passionate about improving customers’ experience and advocate for end user experience
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative, and energetic team!
Candidates who reside within a 45 minute commute of our office will be given preference.
Please note: This is a 40 hour a week position based at our headquarters in Niagara Falls, ON. This position does not provide an option to work remotely.