If you are looking to “Create What’s Different” with leading brand sites, CWD’s Web Developer role is for you! You are creative and above all resourceful- you can figure out how to make any idea happen. You will develop creative and interactive websites with a talented team in a dynamic fast-paced office environment!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Execute esthetic changes recommended by the Marketing and Design teams
- Create and maintain mobile-optimized websites
- Integrate and optimize third party extensions and add-ons
- Implement SEO enhancing elements into coding
- Communicate complex ideas in a simplified easy to understand way
- Effectively complete other duties as assigned
The successful candidate requires:
- Magento certified or relevant experience
- Proficient with GIT version control and PHP Storm
- The ability to decipher and reconstruct PHP coding
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Post-Secondary in Web development or related program
- 1-2 years website coding experience in a similar field
- Experience with WordPress is considered an asset
If the above interests you, then apply to join a fast paced, creative and energetic team!
Please send a portfolio containing:
- A link to a mobile site you have developed
- A link to a website you have coded and integrated a CMS
- A link to a Magento website you worked on
Candidates who reside within a 45 minute commute of our office will be given preference.
Please note: This is a 40 hour a week position based at our headquarters in Niagara Falls, ON. This position does not provide an option to work remotely.