What we hope you will achieve......(circa 2020) one year from now...
Your potential story, one year from now…We’d like to thank you for your contributions providing business consulting and data analytics services to clients that helped the company achieve a consecutive year of triple digit sales growth, two more industry awards, and record customer satisfaction levels. Here are some of your contributions as a member of our ever-growing business team:
- You mastered the Tangam analytics and visualization software and independently constructed valuable customer-facing presentations. You used your superior data analytics skills to create recommendations on how clients can improve their operations. You have enabled clients to optimize their game mix, table spreads, schedules and general operations to increase their profitability by 10% - 15%. You supported several successful timely rollouts of Tangam’s software along with the Account Managers and Applications Engineers.
- You statistically analyzed clients’ databases with internal tools to understand their patrons’ behavioural and business volume and product performance patterns. You then shared and discussed insights with the Account Managers, and contributed to recommendations on how to configure Tangam’s software based on these findings.
- You met with a couple of new clients in-person to assist with their data analytics needs and supported the rollout of Tangam's software. You also quickly prepared high-quality business reports and created presentations aimed at clients’ upper management outlining the incremental revenue/profit and return on investment for their properties.
- Based on client feedback and guidance from the Business team, you identified case study opportunities and used client data to demonstrate the benefits of Tangam’s software. These case studies were then released to the press and resulted in new sales.
- You went beyond expectations and advanced your knowledge of analytics, operations optimization and data visualization. You shared your knowledge with the business analyst team, thus catalyzing process/technology changes that helped them be more effective in their careers.
We can’t wait until next year. Now back to today. If you’d like this story to be yours, apply now.
Who we are
Tangam is a small and rapidly growing company that is at the cutting edge of developing data analytics, operations optimization and visualization software. Our flagship product Table Games Yield Management (TYM) helps casinos to optimize their table games operations through effective resource allocation and staff scheduling. Our software takes the complexity out of data analytics and makes data understandable and actionable to ordinary users. Many large, medium and small casinos in the U.S., Canada, and Australia already use TYM successfully to enhance their business and better satisfy their patrons. Our patented products have won numerous industry awards and recognitions. We continue to push the envelope on what is possible in the area of data analytics and optimization software, and we are always seeking new talent to join us on our exciting journey.
Visit our website for more information.
Good communicator. Strong written/oral communication. Ability to explain complex ideas and statistical concepts in a clear, concise manner. Proficiency in spoken and written French/Mandarin/Cantonese are all assets.
Data wizard. 2-5 years of experience in data analysis. Proficient with Excel, pivot tables and macros. Experience working with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, SAS and Cognos is an asset. Knowledge of relational databases with the ability to read and write SQL is an asset.
Educated. Undergraduate degree in Applied Mathematics / Statistics, Business, or Computer Science / Engineering with a strong mathematics background.
Must have no criminal record, and must be willing and able to travel ~5% - 15% of working time.
Experience with casinos is an asset.