Technical Account Manager
Sortable is fixing the broken ad-tech industry and simplifying operations for publishers worldwide. Our mission is to change the future of online advertising for publishers—and we need you to get there. We help publishers and revenue operations teams optimize yield. By providing the right data, we empower publishers to make better decisions about monetization, content, and audience acquisition. Fast-growing and privately funded, we’re proud to be a tech company with deep roots in Waterloo Region, Canada.
What you’ll do
As a Technical Account Manager, you are a key contributor to the success of Sortable’s customers. You will be the point of contact and trusted advisor whose purpose is to support them in their business goals ensuring that Sortable’s solutions are optimized for the customers’ needs. You will work closely with your accounts to ensure integrations, upgrades, and future releases run smoothly. Your in-depth knowledge of Sortable’s platform will enable you to educate key decision makers on the intricacies associated with implementing Sortable’s solutions. You will advise your accounts on ways to optimize their digital advertising programs. When the customer experiences challenges, you will act as the first level of support to get them back on track.
Basically, you’ve got the customers back on all things Sortable!
Requirements/what it takes
- Demonstrated customer focus with 5+ years in account management
- Excellent ability and passion for building relationships and establishing rapport
- Proven ability to be resourceful, flexible, and adaptable in different situations and can deliver creative solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an ability to convey complex information to varying audiences
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Proven record of taking ownership of your work and delivering results
Bonus points and nice to have qualities
Want to get to the top of the pile and catch the attention of the hiring team? Show us some of these:
- Experience in Ad Operation and ad serving technologies (Ad Servers, DSPs, SSPs)
- Experience with databases, SQL, and data analysis
What do we offer you?
You’ll have the opportunity to make things happen at Sortable. We’re proud to be recognized with accolades for our company growth. We’ve been on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list for three years in a row. We have won awards for our workplace culture (Digiday WorkLife, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers). Not bad for a company that started as four engineers in 2011.
Our competitive advantage? Our people.
Your growth: At Sortable, we value autonomy, taking ownership of your role, and continuous learning. Your growth here is important and we’ll invest in your success with training, feedback, and development.
Our culture: We’re fiercely obsessed with our culture. It’s protected, guided, and influenced by people like you who value transparency, collaboration, and diverse perspectives and experiences. We believe that our workplace should reflect the world we want to live in and work hard to make it a reality.
How to succeed at Sortable: The underlying foundation of who we are and how we behave is built on a team of individuals who make others feel safe to exchange feedback, respect differences, and take calculated risks. Productive. Curious. Smart. Nice. Selfless. Think you’d be a perfect fit? We’d love to hear from you.
Perks and the nice stuff!
We make sure you’re able to come in and do amazing work. In addition to unlimited snacks (a nod to our startup beginnings), you’ll get perks and benefits to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- Catered lunches and a stocked fridge to keep you full and focused
- Equity in Sortable so you have a stake in the company and decisions
- Life @ Sortable initiatives like volunteer hours, learning credits, and fitness credits to invest in your well-being
- 4 weeks of paid vacation to start
Plus all the fun stuff that our staff dream up, like Cocktail Fridays, solar eclipse viewing parties, beach dress up days, fitness challenges, talent shows, team sports and clubs. Because we create our best ideas when we’re inspired, comfortable, and engaged in the work we do and the people we see everyday.
We’re here to help.
At Sortable, we're dedicated to ensuring equal employment opportunities. If you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in confidence.