Junior Mobile Developer
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to grow? If you answered yes to these questions – we want you on our team!
Why CARFAX Canada?
Do you like cake and bananas? The CARFAX Canada kitchen is always stocked with fresh, organic fruit, not to mention a wide range of coffee options. We offer social events like pub nights and disc golf, and wellness initiatives like in-house yoga and massage! We also have RRSP matching and an amazing benefits program, so you won’t have to worry about things like vision, dental, physiotherapy etc. On top of all that, we invest in the future of our employees – we have a comprehensive leadership training program and each team member has their own professional development budget, so they can continually build their skillsets. Plus, we support our community by participating in group volunteer opportunities and donating to the causes that matter to our team. So why work at CARFAX Canada? Because life’s too short not to work somewhere awesome.
We are looking for someone with a passion for making mobile and web applications. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented, organized, people-centric candidate to excel and grow your career.
You would report to one of our Development Managers but would work closely with Intermediate and Senior Developers.
- Mobile application development in Swift and Java
- Design and code production ready applications in an agile process
- Write first level technical documentation for applications
Education and Experience
- Experience developing native mobile applications for Android and/or iOS
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science or Information Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of computer programming experience under your belt
- Experience with git, JIRA, test driven development, CSS, responsive design, RESTful web services, automated testing and deployment
- Knowledge of Azure micro services, dependency injection, and SOLID design principles and patterns are considered assets
CARFAX Canada’s core values are: Be the solution, embrace change, commit and deliver, and powered by passion. The successful candidate will share these values.
Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience, performance bonuses, health/dental benefits and an optional RRSP matching program.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter.