Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, the Sales & Marketing Associate will be given an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and work with the best financial institutions in Canada. In this position, the Sales & Marketing Associate will help drive success for both THE EXCHANGE® Network; Canada’s largest surcharge-free ATM network and tunl.; FICANEX’s fintech integration platform.
We are looking for a high-energy, highly skilled, enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic that has a passion for making a difference with the clients they serve. In this positon, the person will be part of a highly effective, dynamic team and will have the responsibility of building long-term, trusted relationships within a portfolio of accounts, will support the daily tasks of the sales and marketing team, and contribute to the development of various sales and marketing programs to ensure that the goals of the team and company are achieved.
The successful candidate will gain significant experience in the financial services market and gain exposure to tier 2 financial institutions in Canada. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply, as interviews will be conducted with successful candidates upon the receipt of applications.
Area of Focus
- Lead point of contact for all customer account matters within an assigned portfolio of accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Gather and analyse data in support of client specific sales, marketing and awareness activities
- Assist team in the sales activities to successfully partner with new clients
- Manage regular sales & marketing activities including contracts, renewals and sales support material
- Coordinate and record weekly sales and marketing meetings to monitor team’s progress to overall goals
- Assist with the creation and roll-out of national, regional and individual marketing initiatives and presentations to communicate new sales and service programs
- Coordinate national meetings, trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- Work with external marketing firms in support of company’s brand and product exposure on website and social media, as well as the creation of B2B and B2C marketing material to promote the company’s products and services
- Manage company’s social media and content and manage regular company newsletter and sales and marketing communication
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales and marketing reports
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post secondary degree or diploma is required
- High-energy and results driven
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Proven ability to deepen client relationships and forge new ones
- Experience working in a sales & marketing team environment
- Independent and the ability to work effectively remotely or in office
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to present a highly professional image for FICANEX Services
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information
FICANEX of FICANEX Services Limited Partnership which owns and operates THE EXCHANGE Network; Canada’s largest surcharge-free ATM network and FICANEX Technology Limited Partnership which owns the tunl. technology platform; providing next-generation digital services for over 170 financial institutions across Canada, allowing them to effectively compete in the digital era of financial services.
FICANEX offers a competitive RRSP, benefits program, and vacation allowances to eligible employees. A MacBook Air is provided to perform the duties of the job and reimbursement of cellphone expenses for business use is available. A strong work-life balance is emphasized at the organization and professional development opportunities are available. FICANEX is a dog friendly workplace.