Our Company is built on employee mutual commitment and respect, enthusiasm and progress.
Teledyne DALSA is a subsidiary of Teledyne Technologies Inc., a U.S. publicly listed enterprise, and specializes in the manufacture, design, research and development of high performance CMOS and CCD image sensors and modular expandable cameras. Teledyne DALSA's products are used worldwide in machine vision, document scanning, image capture, surveillance, process monitoring, manufacturing inspection, medical imaging, and multi media.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The overall objective of this position is to assemble and test Teledyne DALSA products that meet or exceed the quality expectations of both internal and external customers. The nature of production work at Teledyne DALSA requires a high degree of accuracy.
*This is a Night shift position
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learn and follow relevant work procedures and quality procedures and maintain data records
- Follow material control procedures to maintain accurate inventory records and identify discrepancies and report them.
- Follow problem and defect reporting procedures and notify the appropriate associate responsible for action.
- Follow material handling procedures to ensure the safe handling of susceptible components or assemblies.
- Identify outdated processes and procedures and use continuous improvement (CI) time to effectively improve them.
- Complete tasks within agreed upon schedules.
- Achieve and maintain assembly skills to Teledyne DALSA specified standards
- Process inventory help desk requests.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Training and/or equivalent experience with the maintenance of data records
- Possess a technical mindset
- Training and/or equivalent experience with computer based test and data gathering tools
- High level of attention-to-detail, dexterity and specialized co-ordination skills
- Able to work night shift (10pm-6:30am)
*Shift premium offered