The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are a software company in a carrier world – changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
TextNow is looking for a Manager, Android who loves mentoring and helping others develop into amazing engineers. This is an opportunity where you can stay technically hands on while also improving your leadership skills. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with developing scalable android applications and have success in leading a team of highly motivated, collaborative and intelligent group of developers.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What you will do:
- Write clean, maintainable Android applications in Java using the latest programming techniques and frameworks
- Take full ownership of projects from design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Lead a team of engineers who are responsible for building a world-class Android communication experience. (We are top 20 in the US App store)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong fundamentals - You are competent in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of Android design patterns
- You are experienced with a variety of Android frameworks
- You have experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Passion and experience for managing people and coaching them for success and growth
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com
More search results
Intermediate/Senior Software Engineer – Imaging S…
Huron Technologies International Inc.
Marketing and Lead Generation Manager
Project Manager | eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company)
Front End Angular Security Builder Extraordinaire