Build and Release Engineer
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Lead a team of Build and Release Engineers providing direction, mentorship and clear roadmap and goals.
- Operate and improve the existing continuous integration (CI) infrastructure
- Design and build internal tools, plugins, services or infrastructure needed to augment automation
- Help define the future of our container-based deployment strategies.
- Maintain a strong focus on infrastructure as code
- Work with the Development team to establish Release process for all platforms.
What you have:
- Passion for DevOps with good vision and knowledge of continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, preferably AWS
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker
- Experience developing tooling using PHP, Ruby or Golang
- Experience reviewing pull requests, writing clean code in golang/bashExperience with various build automation tools such as Jenkins, Github, Puppet
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Bonus points:
- Experience designing technical features for distributed systems/infrastructure in physical data centers and AWS
- Experience fixing infrastructure, adding to it and properly managing puppet and jenkins`
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org