How often do you review your bank or credit card statements? Are you checking for any additional bank charges and the accuracy of transactions? Have you ever planned to pay for a big purchase – a vacation perhaps? These questions are important for effective Cash Management, a critical function for any business. At Oracle Netsuite, our clients require an up-to-date view of their cash balances to ensure they have enough money to cover their payments. We give them the tools to process bank transactions as frequently as the business calls for, helping our clients forecast and plan their cash flows for optimal liquidity.
The Cash Management team at Oracle NetSuite helps businesses succeed—and, while doing that, solves very interesting technical challenges. We have customers with tens of thousands of transactions to reconcile daily, and it’s up to us to design and build high-performance solutions to support them. If solving interesting technical challenges for critical business functions sounds exciting to you, then we want to hear from you!
We are hiring for strong OOP and SQL skills. Our environment is 90% back end coding with Java and SQL
- B.S. in computer engineering or equivalent.
- Coding excellence with over 5 years of software development experience.
- 5 years' experience with Java or C++.
- Intimate and working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser.
- Proficiency in SQL and extensive experience with database-driven applications.
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts.
- Skills to debug and understand large Java and SQL code base.
- The desire to delight the customer by taking initiative, responsibility, and ownership of your projects.
- Agile/Scrum development experience.
- Some financial accounting proficiency.
- Enterprise business application development experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Recruiting Contact: email@example.com
Oracle Taleo ID: 18001I5C