Opportunity Development Representative
The Opportunity Development Representative (ODR) role is at the heart of Axonify and works closely with the entire Sales and Marketing teams. As one of the first points of contact for potential customers, your enthusiasm for the Axonify platform oozes with every interaction you create. You will introduce Axonify to potential customers and identify high quality sales opportunities.
At Axonify, we strive to find the best talent that Canada has to offer and we welcome applicants from across our nation who are looking to move to our community. Learn about Waterloo here. Connect with us and learn how we can support your relocation to be part of something great.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Connecting with potential customers asking questions, understanding their needs and clearly communicating the Axonify brand.
- Plunging headfirst into industry research to build relationships, generate awareness of Axonify and engage with prospects.
- Gaining excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and methodologies and using this information to target sales efforts.
- Collaborating with our internal gurus, mentors and team members on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquires.
- Using the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connecting with strategically determined accounts.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axoni-fam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- Continued education with a University Degree or College Diploma that highlights a related field.
- Experience in a sales environment or a desire to be exceptional at prospecting sales opportunities.
- Confidence to converse with senior decision makers.
- A passion to learn and use the Axonify platform and target specific market segments.
- A ferocious appetite to meet daily call volumes and identify quality sales leads.
- A natural ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose
- The desire to learn from others and independently solve problems with ambition and energy.
- A team spirit that wants to be part of something great!
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.