SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST / PRE & POST SALES SUPPORT
- RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
- to be negotiated
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support, Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
• Support and sell the software application to new and existing customers
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Ability to: multi-task; communicate well; be diligent and dedicated in your work ethic, possess good listening skills and most importantly, be able to take the initiative.
• Driven individual who will work tirelessly to learn the application which will take a few months.
• Your goal will be to learn our application with a view to training customers. This will involve providing online training in some cases for new and existing customers.
• Travelling to trade shows will expand your role and give you the opportunity to demo the application and speak to both customers and prospects with a view to engaging those who are interested in what you have to offer.
• Another component will be to provide support to users while in the office. Working in this fast-paced environment with the support team will assist you to learn the many areas of the application that you will need to become acquainted with in order to train and give you exposure to speaking to customers and assisting to resolve issues. It is essential that you are motivated to learn quickly.
• Looking for candidates who are committed to a long-term relationship with the company and enjoy a challenge a small company environment offers
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
• Familiar with Desktop applications, Database software, Spreadsheet, MS Windows, MS Office
• Experience working in software sales / software support - 3-5 years experience
• Completed high school / college
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Fast-paced environment, work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Excellent oral communication
• Client focus
• Organized with effective interpersonal skills
Why Work Here?
Very small company environment provides the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects/selling an exceptional product. If you are interested in being part of a cohesive team, working in a great environment in a small company where employees are valued, results count and you want the stability of being part of an organization that provides the flexibility this position brings, RouteOptix is right for you! You will resolve customer questions, offer solutions and be instrumental in the sales process to drive company revenue.