Cyber security firmware developer
At Molex we’re committed to improving peoples' lives and making the world a better place. Come join our journey. Connected Mobility Solutions (CMS), a unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative products and manufacturing processes around core in-vehicle networking, infotainment and automotive lighting segments, bringing technical expertise in high speed interconnect, software, firmware, circuit design & mechanical design and manufacturing technologies. We aim to continually advance these core competencies by developing ground-breaking products, processes and solutions to enhance our people’s automotive experiences. At Molex, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best.
Molex CMS product team is seeking a Cyber Security Firmware Developer to join our product development group in our newest and fast-growing segment. In 2019, we will be launching major new platforms requiring cyber security solutions and are looking for a strong lead in this field to help us build internal capabilities and expand collaboration within our industry ecosystem.
What we are looking for:
The Cyber Security Firmware developer that will lead security work streams on infotainment and vehicle networking products establishing security roll out plans and reviewing supplier security designs. He/she will ensure compliance to embedded hardware/software security requirements. Security features include hardware trust anchor utilization, secure boot, flash-over-the-air, USB software update agents, TLS connection security, Service Delivery Platform (SDP) interface security, application framework security, debug security, firewalls, OS security configuration, and connection managers. Responsibilities also include interfacing with external partners and suppliers on definition and implementation of mitigation actions addressing security vulnerabilities identified from security penetration testing.
What You’ll Bring:
- Technical degree from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
- Proven project experience implementing Cyber Security solutions into production process
- Highly effective experience-based or analytical problem-solving ability, along with ability in data manipulation and synthesis
- Knowledge of embedded systems, wireless communications, and communications protocols, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience in communication security, network security, cryptography, PKI, certificate authority, vulnerability analysis, threat modeling, risk assessment, authentication, encryption, digital signature, SSL/TLS, AES, RSA, SHA, penetration testing, fuzz testing
- Working knowledge of internet security best practices for service delivery platforms, both machine-to-machine, server-to-server, and server-to-vehicle interfaces
- Background in embedded real-time operating systems security, including QNX and embedded Linux, software security, hardware security
- Experience with Apple iOS and Google Android framework
- Knowledge of vehicle data communications (CAN, LIN, Ethernet) and associated tools
- Functional level knowledge of software verification/validation processes
What We Offer:
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of the molexcareers.com webpage.