InFlight is looking for a Front End Developer who has a proven ability to create maintainable interfaces and applications, by building modular and reusable components. This is a role for an individual contributor who can also be a collaborative member of our team.
If this sounds like you, join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: You will build interfaces that save people time and radically improve the experience they have using their enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day you will see the fruits of your labor.
- Work and learn with the best: You will work alongside a growing team of designers and front-end developers who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- Career growth: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills. We leverage standard technologies and frameworks. You will create an impressive portfolio of work that is yours to take.
- Mentorship: You will be working with experienced developers; providing code reviews and support/collaboration.
So what do we need? Someone who wants to:
- Work independently and with members of our engineering, design and accounts teams to build solutions for our clients.
- Modernize front end systems to enable rapid UI development and iteration.
- Push technology forward, challenge established thinking and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
- Help scope and estimate work for business development teams.
- Support current client implementations by fixing UI issues and underlying system integrations.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. A university degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience using:
- HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Popular UI libraries such as Bootstrap and Semantic-UI to build semantic and responsive web pages
- HTML5 / CSS
- Fiddler or other in-browser developer tools to debug cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- The beneficial but not essential skills. You have experience with:
- Windows, IIS and ASP.NET environments
- Package management using npm
- AWS / Azure
- The collaborative skills. You enjoy working closely with back-end developers and UI designers.
- The passion. You have a true interest in people, solutions and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you.
- The drive. You are self-motivated and can work under tight timelines. You are driven to do whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- The desire to be a champion. You want to work with and introduce best practices with a focus on mobile user experience.
- The communication skills. You can work with internal and external groups at any level, relaying written and oral information in a clear and concise way.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.