Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking for a passionate and continuous learner who is capable of bringing innovative ideas to the table. You will be part of the entire product development experience, continually delivering value to our customers and stakeholders. We are looking for individuals with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
- Previous UX research experience with a background in agency, corporate or consulting
- Experience with user-testing and UX metrics frameworks
- A passion for solving core product problems by utilizing UX best practices
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. The ability to facilitate workshops and present findings in a compelling way, to various types of audiences
- Able to articulate your ideas to teammates, stakeholders and leadership
- Able to collaborate and articulate your ideas in a fast-paced startup environment
- A portfolio or work examples that demonstrates your UX Research skills
- Bonus: You have experience working with product management tools such as JIRA and Salesforce. You have some basic familiarity with modern design systems and tools like Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC.
- Work with a cross-functional product team including Developers, Marketers, Product Managers and Product Designers using lean/agile principles
- Support the Product Manager in facilitating product discovery workshops with stakeholders to help define business objectives and key results
- Help to define and document customer journeys and personas
- Support the Product Manager to collect large amounts of information from across the company and develop a compelling, insightful product vision and strategy
- Schedule and participate in frequent user testing and research sessions to validate the effectiveness of the product strategy with real customers
- Collaborate with Product Designers to quickly sketch or wireframe concepts and ideas
- Complete competitive and market research that will be used in product strategy
- Develop and maintain a customer advisory program for the purposes of continually connecting with our customers and getting their feedback
- Help to lead the organization’s user experience research capability, continually re-evaluating and making recommendations to improve the program
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all UX Researcher candidates in advance.