Position location: London, ON
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking for a passionate and continuous learner who is capable of bringing innovative ideas to the table. You will be responsible and accountable for the success of the Voices.com product offering. You will help to manage cross-functional product development teams, continually delivering value to our customers and stakeholders. We are looking for individuals with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
- Accountable for the success of the product or feature and team
- Evaluate opportunities and determine what products and features get delivered to our customers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their issues, pains, desires and how they think
- Develop a deep knowledge of the data, analytics and how customers are using the product
- Develop a deep knowledge of our business, our stakeholders, the constraints they face and the ability to deliver within those constraints
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and industry surrounding our business... our key competitors, newest technology trends, customer behaviors and their expectations
- Facilitate product discovery workshops with stakeholders to help define business objectives and key results
- Devise mechanisms to collect large amounts of information from across the company in order to develop a compelling, insightful product vision and strategy
- Participate in frequent user testing and research sessions to validate the effectiveness of the product strategy with real customers
- Analyze competitive intelligence and market research that will be used in product strategy and planning
- Build and nurture a strong collaborative relationship with your agile, cross-functional team
- Intellectually curious, quick learner with the ability to solve problems for customers
- Ability to apply new technologies, reach new audiences and enable new business models
- Experience with user-testing and UX metrics frameworks
- A passion for solving core product problems by utilizing UX techniques and best practices
- Able to articulate your ideas to teammates, stakeholders and leadership
- A portfolio or work examples that demonstrate your Product Management experience
- Bonus: You have experience working with product management tools such as JIRA and Salesforce. You have some basic familiarity with modern design systems and tools like Sketch, Invision
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.