The SaaS Account Manager (known internally as Digital Solutions Account Manager) will be responsible for driving sales of ATS Toolkit and our other customer facing software solutions. The role will identify, prospect and close new sales opportunities within his/her assigned account and territory base.
The candidate will pro-actively articulate and deliver our solutions in partnership with ATS System’s Account Managers, Reliability Services Account Managers and Service Solutions Account Managers. The Digital Solutions Account Manager will meet their bookings plan within the target margins, and exceed customer expectations in all of their activities.
- Build sustainable and mutually profitable relationships with customers through proactive business development efforts.
- Pro-actively contact current and potential customers to educate them on company's consulting and software solutions and services and develop business opportunities.
- Create compelling sales approaches, using software and services, for the life cycle of the asset (machine) to promote ongoing ATS solutions to improve OEE, manage obsolescence of components, continued training of customer personnel and increase reliability
- Meet bookings targets and performance metric quotas
- Develop company's asset intelligence and manage pipeline through the use of CRM (SalesForce)
- Write and deliver technical service proposals in a timely fashion that exceeds customer expectations.
- Support the ATS System Account Managers, Service Solution Account Managers and Reliability Services Account Managers in their overall account strategy.
- Support the ATS System sales and application team by recommending software products and developing literature to be included in their proposals.
- Support Software Development teams in the scoping and development of new features, functionalities and tools to enhance our software offerings.
- Leverage Regional Service Resources and their geographic proximity to customers in the development of opportunities when advantageous for the customer.
- Accurately forecast bookings on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep records of customer interactions and file documents using CRM, ERP and other available technologies.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest customer service product developments.
- Support Service Back-End and ATS colleagues in exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS/Sortimat Code of Business Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
- Adhere to all International Standardization Organization (ISO) Procedures/Forms/ Work Instructions as well as department procedures.
- Support and participate in Quality Management Program.
- Travel of at least two weeks a month will be required
- Off-hours availability may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or degree in a technical field and 5+ years sales' experience in a consultative, software sales environment
- Experience with CRM use and pipeline management.
- Automation equipment experience is a plus.
- Proactive, and demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills - verbal and written
- Dynamic, customer-oriented personality who operates well in a goal-oriented environment.
- Strong written skills and attention to detail. Proposal writing is a key part of this role.
- Comfortable with up-selling and pro-actively developing new opportunities.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Salesforce, Excel, Word, MS Outlook, and Windows.