Product Marketing Manager
Connectivity is critical to the success of today’s organizations. It’s our vision to deliver reliable connectivity anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held, and ‘Great Place to Work’ certified. Want to learn more? Reach out to our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who, like us, is passionate about delivering solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate with product management, marketing communications, sales, and our partner ecosystem to support the launch and go-to-market strategy of our products.
You possess a unique blend of market insight, marketing creativity, and technical savviness. You are driven to understand the market and excel at developing positioning, key messaging and compelling content that truly resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems. You’re driven to develop and help execute successful launch plans and marketing campaigns, while offering ongoing sales and channel support.
As the ultimate team player, you can effectively communicate and collaborate across the company, and with our expanding partner network.
- Market intelligence—define buyer personas and their evaluation criteria
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand industry trends, curate competitive intel, and develop and share key insights
- Map out the buyer’s journey and plan the appropriate marketing assets for each stage
- Collaborate with product managers and marketing communications on go-to-market strategy and planning
- Develop and refine product positioning that resonates with customers and prospects
- Translate complex technical concepts into impactful and concise messaging
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute effective go-to-market plans, craft compelling campaigns that build awareness and engagement, and create persuasive marketing materials
- Develop sales presentations and materials to support our sales channels and ensure they know how and when to use them in the buyer’s journey
- Author compelling content for use across e-books, solution guides, webinars, and sales enablement
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- As a team player, skilled at collaborating across the organization and with partners
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- ‘Get it done’ attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related experience
- 5+ years of high-tech B2B product marketing experience
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified preferred
- Proficient in productivity and collaboration applications, adept at PowerPoint, and familiar with marketing automation tools
- Competitive intelligence experience an asset
- Possess valid passport with willingness to travel internationally
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact the People and Culture team by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 519.772.4824.