Customer Support Analyst
The Customer Support team provides front line technical support to customers worldwide for our comprehensive network security solutions. We are looking for new team members with a passion for providing exceptional customer service, and the ability to investigate, prioritize and manage a variety of service and security related requests.
The successful candidate will be expected to spend a significant portion of their daily duties handling and delegating client requests, acting as a point of contact for the Security Operations Center for client deployments and escalations, and communicating the results of security investigations to clients.
The candidate will report to the Team Lead, Customer Support.
• Act as an initial point of contact for inbound / outbound client requests
• Handle, delegate, track and escalate various client requests (received by phone or email)
• Perform security and network investigations and analysis
• Resolve product or service problems by diagnosing customer concerns and articulating the best solution to solve the problem
• Perform escalations to senior members or other teams when assistance is required
• Assist with various stages of client deployments
• Work with Customer Success Team to handle customer inquiries
• Participate in re-occurring client calls when necessary
• Maintain customer records by updating account information
• Experience in a technical support role with a focus on customer service / client relations, and knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
• Must have strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality service
• Ability to communicate effectively to individuals at various skill levels, both written and verbal
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Network/network security/forensics analysis background is a must
• Wireshark hands on experience
• Intermediate experience with Linux Operating Systems is required
• Prior SOC or IT Helpdesk experience is an asset
• Demonstrates initiative to continuous improvement
• Willingness and ability to learn.
• College and or University Degree, preferably in an IT or Security related field, or equivalent experience
• SSCP, CEH, CCNA, GSEC, OSCP, Network+, Security+, or ITIL Foundation/Intermediate certifications are an asset
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is an industry leader, providing managed threat detection and response services to mid-sized organizations, keeping them safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that traditional security defenses simply can’t detect. eSentire combines people, process and proprietary technology to deliver an unmatched, premium level service that hunts, detects, remediates and communicates sophisticated cyber threats in real-time, 24X7.
Protecting more than $5 trillion in Assets under Management (AuM), eSentire is the award-winning choice for security decision-makers in mid-size enterprise. eSentire has received multiple accolades for exceptional service, which includes HFM (Hedge Fund Manager) Service Provider awards, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ , and included in Gartner, Inc.’s list of “Cool Vendors” in the Cool Vendors in Cloud Security Services, report. For more information visit www.esentire.com and follow @esentirecareers.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.