What are we looking for?
As a Project Manager at eSentire, you’ll be ensuring that projects happen, on time. You’ll have multiple projects on the go at any given time, so you should be able to handle competing priorities. You should be a master craftsperson, with an understanding of all of the Project Management fundamentals coupled with good business sense. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at eSentire, and you’ll need to build mutual trust to run successful projects. You are a critical thinker that is always looking to validate we are doing the right things with the project at all times and will ensure that the outcomes are always aligned with business need.
What you will be responsible for:
- Definition, creation and management of scope, risk, schedule, quality, and communication for various stakeholders
- Creation and alignment of project documentation: status reports, risk reports, project charter, executive reports, KPI measurement and analysis
- Provide project management expertise and leadership forr software development, corporate and IT infrastructure projects
- Identification and resolution of conflicts within project teams and associate work; creation of contingency plans to mitigate risk
- Management of project dependencies
- Management of relationships with internal stakeholders and sponsors
- Definition of the business process for handling multiple service deployments
- Adherence to any and all project governance requirements
- Gather information, evaluate output and requirements by defining the business problem and primary objectives of the projects
- Management of change within the project to ensure documentation, approval, impact analysis and justifications for the change are fully transparent
To succeed, you’ll need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you’re only as good as your team. Specifically, we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated success in project delivery
- Ability to be effectively deliver projects within a functional matrixed organizational structure
- Strong indirect management and motivation skills
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary resource allocation
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolutions skills
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Certifications considered but not mandatory
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.