Backend QA Automation Developer
Do you believe automotive controls are secure? How about when they are connected to the internet? Want to help fix this problem? https://youtube/MK0SrxBC1xs
As a Backend QA Automation Developer at ESCRYPT Waterloo, you will be working on solving tomorrow’s problems today. By joining the team that is at the forefront of the exciting new advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) technologies, you will be working with some very talented people and you’ll be constantly challenged to push yourself and improve your skills. We will combine our security expertise and automotive know-how alongside your expertise in backend technologies to deliver solutions that will drive the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication industry.
About the job
It is an exciting time to join us as the industry is currently transitioning to bring V2X technology out of proof-of-concept into deployable production ready systems. You will be joining the CycurV2X-SCMS scrum team that is developing a Secure Credential Management System (SCMS) solution that will be used across the globe to service millions of vehicles.
As an experience backend QA developer:
- You are focused on putting the customer first
- You bring expertise in building automated testing suites, defining and ensuring quality gates are met, and knowledge about QA best practices
- You have an in-depth understanding of gathering product requirements and specifications for testing
- Experience with and knowledge of all levels of testing
- Expertise with Python or equivalent
- Understanding of automated test design patterns and best practices
- Proficiency with testing deployments in both cloud environments and customer sites
- Test case management systems
- Load/performance testing tools
- Automated build systems
- Automated UI testing frameworks
- Proven knowledge in testing REST API
- Experience with keyword driven testing framework
Want to really wow us? Experience in the following are a plus:
- Robot testing framework
- Sonarqube or other code quality tools
- JFrog Artifactory or equivalent artifact management systems
- Microsoft AZURE, Amazon AWS or other cloud technologies
- Proficiency with CI/CD for backend systems
- JIRA, and Confluence or equivalent issue management systems
- JMeter or load and performance testing tools
Why do people work at ESCRYPT Waterloo?
Musings from 4 year employee
I have a lot of creative work and flexibility
I have variety in the type of work I do
My hours are mine to distribute as I see the need and based on how I can help the team
I have the ability to work with a variety of teams
We use processes that allow us to innovate or kill quickly
Observations from a new employee
This is an open and friendly office environment
I get to choose the type of machine I like to work on _- Mac, Windows, Linux
I get to play with new security technology
The office is easy to get to as it is close to UW Campus, an ION Stop
Lots of opportunity to interact with the team socially as well through Ping Pong, Foosball and Duck Game tournaments.
Excellent work/life balance
Want to learn more about products developed at ESCRYPT Waterloo?
Explore links below
Perfectly Keyless : https://www.youtube/btBrfIrJNCI
In the news: Bosch V2X demonstration - ITS America June 2018 https://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/2018/06/05/bosch-develops-driver-warning-s ystem/671125002/
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.