eSentire is looking for an experienced, customer-centric Inside Sales Representative. Key to being successful in this role is the ability to focus attention to uncovering and nurturing new opportunities with companies who will can benefit from our solutions and services.
The Inside Sales Representative will be required to reach business targets by using their excellent telephone sales and communications skills. The qualified individual will also develop their phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, handling of prospect calls, and winning deals through a consultative, value selling approach.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. You will be a member of a dynamic and high energy team that is committed to building strong relationships with clients and customers and driving eSentire’s success. You will have the opportunity to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Develop and manage funnel with a strong focus on top of funnel activities (prospecting, qualifying, discovery & differentiation) to mid funnel activities (proposal tailoring & review, proof of concept) to bottom of funnel activities (getting to verbal, and contracting & closing)
• Utilize value selling practices to uncover and close deals based on customer needs
• Execute defined campaign strategy by leveraging tele-prospecting and email follow up
• Grow cybersecurity technical knowledge regularly
• Work as a team with the Business Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, Field Channel Managers, and other cross-functional teams including Marketing, Legal, Customer Experience and Account Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional communication, listening and questioning skills
• Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
• Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
• Cold calling and sales prospecting experience are a definite plus
• Good time management skills and ability prioritizing tasks
• Computer skills with excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications
• Proficiency with SalesForce
• Willing to learn new things and have an open mind
• Sense of urgency
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals
Experience & Education:
• Diploma/Degree in Business or equivalent
• 1-5 years’ experience in Sales, Account Management or Customer Service
• Travel required within North America (up to 20%)
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.