Field Marketing Specialist
The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for building eSentire’s awareness and driving demand in target regions through strategically planned meetings and events. Reporting to the Manager of Field Marketing and working closely with sales and marketing, you will evaluate field meeting and event opportunities to determine the optimal mix to drive demand and generate leads in Canada and the U.S. This position requires the perfect mix of meeting and event experience and marketing acumen, giving you the opportunity to execute programs and sponsorships that deliver ROI with a strong focus on industry-related trade-shows and conferences, plus executive-level and eSentire-hosted events.
What you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating meeting and event field marketing and sponsorship opportunities, managing logistics and reporting on ROI with the goal of driving top-of-funnel leads and supporting the eSentire brand
- Coordinating site selection, accommodations, food, transportation, subject matter expert speakers and A/V and technical support for industry conferences, trade-shows, and special events and private eSentire-hosted events
- Overseeing contract negotiations, ensuring compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations, and specifying staff requirements and coordinating their activities
- Working with outside sales teams to support regional objectives and event support
- Working with marketing operations and inside business development team to follow best practices in lead management including scoring, routing and data accuracy within our marketing automation platform (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Working with marketing and PR to create promotional support when applicable
- Ensuring effective and efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting, evaluating, measuring and reporting on marketing program effectiveness and ROI
- Understanding marketing data and how to leverage to optimize meetings and events programs
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated meetings and events planning, management and logistics experience
- Understanding of field marketing lead generation tactics and strategy
- Demonstrated skill in managing budgets and multiple vendors
- Strong ability to prioritize work in a demanding, fast-paced environment while managing multiple programs at one time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as Salesforce and MAS (Pardot)
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel
- Ability to travel when required – can be up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree in Meetings and Events Management or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing programs/demand gen in B2B technology
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is the largest pure-play Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service provider, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements.
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.