Do you want to be part of the team that redefines how we get work done? We are changing the way we develop software and we want you to be part of it! We are growing our Software Engineering teams, with the mandate to power world-class customer and employee experiences through software and engineering skills.
The customer is at the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering engineers with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of the business, which is why we need you.
We are seeking a results-oriented team player to take on the administrative, coaching and team leadership roles that make Scrum development possible, with a strong focus on creating value for our brands, our customers, our systems and key stakeholders.
Our IT Team has a culture of teamwork, collaboration and innovation, where we reward talent and hard work. We build creative solutions to help our Business Partners support our clients, including web, mobile, desktop and mainframe applications. We encourage growth and self-development, so all of our team members receive technical and soft skills training.
- Guide the team/department on how to use Agile/Scrum practices successfully
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Plan sprints and conduct retrospective meetings
- Support the relationship between the team and product owner
- Assess the maturity level of the team and coach the team to higher levels of performance
- Support the propagation of Agile SDLC and DevOps framework
- Remove obstacles for the team
- Support the team and product owner in making optimal use of the product backlog
- Foster a trusting and safe environment where failing fast is allowed
- Facilitate conflict resolution and scrum events as needed
- Post-secondary degree
- 5 years of Scrum Master experience in the software development industry
- First or second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Strong familiarity/experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and DevOps
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills applicable to technical teams and business teams
- Solid estimating and forecasting skills
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office 360 suite
Not a must but clearly a plus:
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches such as XP, Kanban, etc…
- Previous experience as team technical lead or similar function
- Financial industry experience