Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a qualified Content Marketing Manager to join our team in Kitchener, Ontario.
About the role:
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. Reporting to the head of marketing, this role will be joining our growing marketing and sales team.
You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals; and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. You should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented; an expert in content optimization and brand consistency; oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- You’re a flexible and versatile marketer with a minimum of 3 years experience shaping and executing a company’s content strategy
- Develop content that is aligned with short-and long-term marketing targets
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts and product marketing materials
- Maintain the content calendar and events calendar
- Write and deploy the bi-weekly Bridgit newsletter, using A/B testing to achieve the best results
- Analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels; manage social media platforms
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics, and demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
When applying, tell us a story in your cover letter: What was the most successful marketing project you've ever worked on — and what made it so successful?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter.