From device fabrication to integrated-circuits, hardware, software, and system design, the VueReal team carries an extensive experience of what it takes to revolutionize the display industry.
You are a highly experienced program/project manager with expertise in delivering cutting edge multi-disciplinary projects on time and budget. You are motivated to draw upon your years of experience to direct, coordinate, implement, execute, control and complete inter-related and technologically advanced projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization, keep reading.
YOUR typical day
- VueReal project consists of device development, hardware, software, semiconductors, vendor suppliers and relationships.
- Implement schedule and execution plans to align with the project scope, goals and deliverables including defining tasks and required resources
- Identify execution risks throughout the project and provide mitigation alternatives
- Vendor relationships include display, chemical, equipment, electrical and hardware component companies.
- Manage and execute the collaboration/communication with partners and vendors involved in the project
- Establish project budgets, monitor progress and provide status reports throughout its lifecycle
- Meet with stakeholders regularly to ensure timely and transparent communication around decisions and issues
- Assist with managing the Company’s Objectives and Key Results (OKR) tracking, reporting, and management
- Learn and provide training on VueReal’s project and OKR related software and system platforms
- Assist with facility and lab management including ensuring appropriate IT and tool infrastructure, controls and safeguards are in place to help meet the Company’s objectives
- Assist in building out supply chain and operational readiness including inventory management, forecasting, vendor qualification, shipping management, and import/export controls
- Participate in planning for the transition from technology development to product development and customer support.
- Help to establish our work environment, and safeguard our culture
YOUR VueReal opportunity at a glance
- A fun, collaborative, and creative environment
- Multidisciplinary teams with significant opportunities to learn from each other
- Open concept office and culture cultivating inclusiveness, fairness, and transparency
- A chance to grow with the team
- A startup backed by major industry players
- A clear roadmap for the successful adoption of our technology
YOU will be a great fit if
- 5+ years of a proven track record of successful project management in technology/engineering
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- You enjoy overcoming challenges and developing innovative solutions and ideas with perseverance, smart planning, and learning
- You excel in a team environment; you can contribute to a highly multidisciplinary team, and you are not afraid of your ideas being challenged
- You are genuinely looking forward to building something bigger than yourself
- You can easily communicate technical and non-technical topics with the team in both written and oral format
- If you identify a risk or opportunity, you are willing to dig in more and discuss it with the team
YOUR extra skills that are beneficial
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree (e.g. software engineering, computer science, etc. )
We’re a close-knit group of multidisciplinary domain experts committed to achieving the enormous potential of our solutions