Customer Success Manager
Type of Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Waterloo, ON
Education Requirement: University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent practical experience
Experience Requirement: 3-5 Years in Customer management roles
About Us: Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, OCTOPUZ Inc. provides offline robot programming and simulation software for businesses of all sizes, from small shops to global corporations. OCTOPUZ is a complete software solution that enables users to program and simulate industrial robots at their computer while generating robot specific code to run jobs in production. Our software solution supports a wide variety of robot applications including welding, trimming, painting, 3-D printing, and more.
OCTOPUZ offers a powerful, flexible, and customizable environment where users can program multiple robots simultaneously without interrupting production.
Our focus is to provide a software solution that enables companies to reach a higher level of efficiency with their processes and opens opportunities for them to enter new markets and expand their business potential.
To learn more, visit our website at www.octopuz.com
About You: You are passionate about customer success and exceeding customers’ expectations. You are looking to establish customer success best practices and help shape how OCTOPUZ evolves the customer experience.
With a strong interest in and aptitude for technology combined with excellent communication skills and confidence you easily convey knowledge to your audience and effectively channel customer feedback regarding product development and feature enhancements into the Product Management team for analysis and incorporation into the roadmap.
Your initiative and drive propel you to achieve renewal targets and identify new opportunities for OCTOPUZ to satisfy customer/partner current and future needs.
You are motivated by the power of data to reflect where we are and to drive the changes to get us to where we need to go.
We will provide extra consideration to candidates with the following nice to haves:
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Passion for innovative technology
- Experience working in a start-up environment
About the Role: As the advocate for the OCTOPUZ customer experience, you will deliver a proactive strategy of delighting the Customer by building deep, meaningful relationships resulting in Customer loyalty and advocacy. Y
ou will actively monitor account status, identify opportunities to further improve the customer experience and identify and track appropriate resolutions to close out concerns.
You will regularly assess and report on the Customers’ level of usage and satisfaction with OCTOPUZ products and services, support in-life customers with information updates and manage maintenance renewal activities.
In this role focused on post-implementation and in-life customer success you will:
- Manage regular check-ins with customers to take a pulse on customer satisfaction.
- Assist Customers in the adoption of new features/product enhancements, ensuring Customers are using the OCTOPUZ software to its full potential.
- Provide monthly reports on customer success metrics as well as identify and propose realistic opportunities to resolve identified gaps.
- Regularly Inform Product Management team of customer needs and suggestions to align with product roadmap creation cycle.
- Achieve Quarterly targets of Maintenance Renewals, managing all aspects from quoting through to transaction processing.
- Identify opportunities to upsell licenses, provide additional training, custom development, etc. for hand-off to the Sales team.
- Identify customers for case studies, advocacy and beta program participation.
- Assist with Data Mining initiatives to be used for sales strategies and other business calculations.
- Other duties as required.
No calls or agencies please.
OCTOPUZ Inc. is committed to ensuring a culture of inclusion and diversity and will consider all applicants regardless of age, marital status, race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, or disability. For those requiring accommodations during any stage of the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-226-894-1253 to speak with Human Resources.